Monday 28 May 2012

Employability Focus Group - John


Today I have finished doing the finishing touches to the FDsc networking review, Module Suggestions FDsc Networking Review and Assessment of Graduate Skills FDsc Networking. In our previous meeting we read through the approved case study of Exeter’s and developed a plan of the components we aim to include in our case study. Along with how we could improve on Exeter’s study were also discussed.

After this each member of the project team cracked on with their own tasks. I have managed to finish the documentation for my module for the different tasks being the FDsc Networking review, Module Suggesntions, FDsc Networking Review and assessment of graduate skills FDsc Networking.  

I have reviewed the information which was put into the documents and made sure that the information which was input was accurate and sufficient for what is needed. For the employability skills along with the information which was received from students and employers however “none” of the employers which I have emailed out a total of 5 have managed to get back to me within the time given.

That’s all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment