Tuesday 29 May 2012

HE Audit - FdSc Software Apps


Today I completed reviewing the FdSc Software Applications Development course. After the first meeting the group decided how we were going to analyse the graduate skills of our respective courses.

The first task to carry was to hand out the Employability Skills Student worksheet to as many FdSc students as possible. Once I had the worksheets back the next step was to analyse the results.

The next task was to complete the Employability Skills document for each of the modules, 6 in total. Once I had analyse each skill in each module I then entered my findings in the Assessment of Graduate Skills spreadsheet. After completing this, I wrote a course review which talked about how well each skill is practiced on the course as well as any suggestions on how to further integrate each skill. I wrote a module suggestions document in which I speak about ways these certain skills could be practiced more in future modules. On top of this I included an altered assignment brief as to provide an example.

Thats it from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment