Monday 28 May 2012

HE Audit - Computer Forensics

Today I finished completing all aspects of the HE audit with reference to Computer Forensics. 

After the last meeting, in which myself, Steven, John and Philip discussed how we were going to analyse each graduate skill within our own courses, we have all set away at our own little tasks.

I emailed seven different IT employers, in which only one emailed me back, stating he did not himself deal with employing anyone but did pass on the email to the correct person, this has not come back with any result.

I have also completed the 'Assessment of Graduate Skills' spread sheet, in which I have analysed which skills are practised within the Computer Forensic modules for Y2. This spreadsheet will be shown in the finished audit. After this was completed, I created a report, reviewing the course, how the skills were implemented and how they could be further implemented to ensure all skills were covered, this again will be in the completed audit.

Any further information gathered, or any more work completed will be posted at a later date.

That's all from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment